Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior



This was my second model that I made. This is my first helicopter though. The Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior is a military helicopter with 2 stinger missiles and rapid
fire 9mm missiles. This is a US fighter helicopter. That head looking thing on top is
a camera, so it can take pictures when it's off a cliff, then ambush. The top rotor
really spins, like my first model, The Pollution Control Plane. I painted it camouflage
when really it's just suppose to be military green or olive green. The back rotor is very
detailed, I think. It doesn't spin but it looks good. It's the size of my palm. It fits 4
people. 2 people in the cock pit, and 2 gunners or "turreters" in the back. So that's my
Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment